The Old Bridgewater Historical Society was formed in 1894 with the objective to collect, preserve and publish material relating to the history of the original settlement of Bridgewater, Massachusetts.  Although we are located in West Bridgewater, our focus encompasses the original Bridgewater areas, which are now known as East Bridgewater, West Bridgewater, Brockton (originally North Bridgewater), and Bridgewater itself.

 
Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Old Bridgewater Historical Society, Photo by Marian MacDonald