Keith Parsonage - Wooden Collectible
A flat wooden block with a representation on the Keith House on the front and the following description of the Keith House on the back:
The Rev. James Keith House was built in 1662 by the Proprietors of what was originally called the Duxburough Plantation, later called Old Bridgewater, purchased from the Indian Chief Massasoit. The House was built for the first settled Minister, the Rev. James Keith, who served as Minister to the area from 1664 to 1719. Because the area was a colonial outpost, the house also served as a garrison and it was in this house that the wife and son of King Philip were held during the King Philip's War in 1676. This historic house is the oldest Parsonage and Garrison House is in the Americas. It is owned by the Old Bridgewater Historical Society and is open for pubic tours.
Please see the "specifications" tab for further details.